Sunday, January 5, 2014

Taking a break

After a busy December we a taking a well needed and deserved break. In December we did 4 parties in 4 weeks and I turned down several potential parties for New Years Eve because I wanted to spend if with the family. We will be coming up on fire department party season soon and it will be busy again. The fire department party season will end just in time for the start of wedding season.  We have a bunch of weddings already on the books for this season. My last party was also the last one for my existing set up. I loved this stet up but it was not practical to load into some venues in the area. I have been working on my new facade that is unlike anything else in the area and is a modular unit which will make load in easy even if the venue does not have an elevator or ramp. Look for photos soon as I will post them when I have the finishing touches done

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for posting to my Blog please check back often for updates on our future events