Saturday, August 10, 2013

New service we have added to our bag of tricks

Tonight I am doing a wedding reception at the Endicott Visitors Center and it will be the first time I am using my TEXT YOUR REQUEST system. his new feature will allow guests send their requests or dedications to me via text message. I felt like in this day and age of text messaging being so popular why not let the guest text me. Some people are afraid to walk up to the DJ and request a song so now they can do it from their seats. I have a seperate number set for just this new feature and it will only be used for requests during the event. As always I would love for guests to come up in person to make request because I like to interact with them this is just another tool we can use. I am always looking for new ideas to set us apart from what the other DJ's in the area are doing.We will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for posting to my Blog please check back often for updates on our future events