Sunday, May 26, 2013

Chad and Brionna Wedding Ceremony and Reception @ The Barn in Candor NY 5/25/2013

Great wedding ceremony and reception last night at The Barn in Candor for The new Mr and Mrs Hettig Chad and Brionna. The venue was great but a little cold in the begining but we heated things up as the dancing began. It took a while to get things going and only the kids were dancing at first but we hit our stride and rocked out the last 2 1/2 hours hard and non stop. The couple requested Country music along with a mix of Pop. Pop was not a problem because I have it all but I needed to download a lot of country because I do not keep current on it because I do not have many requests for country but I will tell you there is some great new country music out there and now I have it in my arsonal to use at my next gig. This was the first time I have done a wedding solo (Patti had to work) and was a little nervous because I not only did the reception but the ceremony as well but everything went off without a hitch and a good time was had by all. The ceremony was going to be held outside but due to the weather it was moved inside. I forgot to take my camera and that was ok because I would not have had time for pictures anyway so I only got these few with my phone. I knew several people there and they are gonna send me some so when I get them I will post them to the Blog. Congratulations to Chad And Brionna and thank you for having Firehouse DJ & Karaoke Service as part of your special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for posting to my Blog please check back often for updates on our future events